Tapco Classic Synthetic Slate Tile - Olive Green
Olive Green Colour Finish - 25 Slates Per Pack - Sold Per Pack
Roofing Slate… but not as you know it?
Whether you have a conservatory, garden building, modern house or a listed building, TapcoSlate Classic adds splendour, elegance and tradition to your home. It is authentically shaped with textured surfaces and riven edges moulded from authentic slates that make TapcoSlate Classic almost indistinguishable from natural slate – yet it has an even more refined appearance. TapcoSlate Classic will not crack, break or delaminate, and its product formulation and manufacturing processes provide durability, performance, and longevity for many years to come. By providing a lightweight and easily-installed product, installation costs are lower, with less waste!
Designed to imitate Natural Roofing Slates. Tapco Synthetic Classic Slates offer the great appearance of Natural slates, whilst providing more practicality for the modern homeowner. These slates are also incredibly tough, durable and long lasting. They are both BBA approved and CE marked.
They Weigh as little as 12kg per square meter, Tapco roof slates are suitable for pitches of 14° and above. Making them ideal for homes, conservatories, outbuildings and more. The possibilities are virtually endless when using these synthetic roof slates.
- Lightweight – as low as 12kg per square metre.
- Easy to install with pre-marked nailing and exposure guides and spacers.
- Easily cut with a fine-toothed saw or sharp utility blade.
- Built-in camber for tighter fit when fixed in situ.
- No sorting, clipping, or drilling prior to roof loading. Packaged in bundles of 25 for easy handling.
- Fittings (ridges and hips) are mechanically fixed.
- Choice of colours (6 standard colours and one Mix stocked for immediate availability).
- 40-year warranty.
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC) & Local Authority Building Standards Scotland (LABSS) Registered Details product.
- Fully tested to BBA, ETA and CE standards, including fire rating, wind, driven snow & rain, and water absorption.
- BRE testing for wind-driven rain found TapoSlate Classic to perform much stronger than all equivalent materials tested and at a lower pitch.
- TapcoSlate Classic is not made from recycled plastics but is manufactured from recyclable virgin limestone and polypropylene.
The ONLY BBA approved synthetic slate with minimum pitch capability of 14° on felt and batten and fully boarded roof applications
LABC Registered Details is a one-off certification process proving compliance with building regulations and standards across England, Wales and Scotland.
Tapco Product Brochure
Tapco Full Certifications and Information
The general idea is to measure how many square metres your roof covers and what pitch (and therefore which gauge) your roof is. The following table explains how this is calculated:
||SLATES PER M2
|14 to 25 degrees (fully boarded or felt & battens)
|25 to 27.5 degrees (fully boarded or felt & battens)
|27.5 to 30 degrees (fully boarded or felt & battens)
|above 30 degrees (fully boarded or felt & battens)
* The minimum recommended pitch and lap may be influenced by special circumstances, please contact our technical department for advice.
Note: Advice from Tapco technical department should also be sought when installing on high buildings and/or in exceptionally windy areas.
*** THIS COLOUR IS NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED AT OUR LOCATION. THIS MEANS CLICK & COLLECT IS NOT POSSIBLE, BUT NATIONAL DELIVERY BY THE MANUFACTURER IS ***
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review