Profile 6 Fibre Cement Roof Sheets 2.440m (8ft)
*** These are what is left of a Product line we no longer stock. They are brand new sheets in good usable condition. ***
Collection or Delivery at an extra cost to the following postcodes: ME,CT,TN,BR and DA
These traditional 6" Fibre Cement sheets (To match Profile 6 Asbestos / Fibre Cement)
Profile 6 is the larger profile of the two size sheets available and are great for Agricultural and Domestic projects such as Barns, Garages and Sheds.
The sheets have a natural grey finish to them and care should be taken when handling them to avoid breakages or damage.
Fibre Cement Sheets have a long life expectancy and often the sheets will long outlast even the fixings which hold them in place.
we can also supply Fibre Cement Sheets in the smaller Profile 3, Ridges, External Corners as well as fixings into Timber and Steel, including Hookbolts.
Sheet sizes available in 1.525m (5ft), 1.675m (5ft 6"), 1.825m (6ft), 1.975m (6ft 6"), 2.125m (7ft), 2.275m (7ft 6"), 2.440m (8ft), 2.600m (8ft 6"), 2.750m (9ft), 2.900m (9ft 6"), 3.050m (10ft)
- Profile 6/Big Six
- Length - 2.440m (8ft)
- Profile Dimensions - Pitch 146mm Depth 48mm
- Cover Width - 1016mm
- Overall Width - 1086mm
- Fibre Cement
- Natural Grey Finish
- CE Cert - CE/FP/001
- Long lasting fibre cement sheets (life expectancy of 25 years)
- Profile 6 is ideal for garages and larger roof areas.
- 750mm overall width makes handling easier than other options
- Fibre cement does not condensate
- Etex fibre cement is semi compressed, meaning it can absorb more moisture
- Durable, rust and rot resistant to any chemical influence
- The Only British manufacturer of fibre cement roof sheet products
- We supply all fibre cement sheets, accessories and fixings
- Natural grey colour is a neutral colour
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review