Manthorpe Double Roman Inline Roof Tile Vent
Product Description & Key Features
The Manthorpe Double Roman in-line tile ventilator is designed to provide a quick and simple solution to the problems of roofspace ventilation and mechanical extraction / soil stack termination through a Double Roman tiled roof. The profile vent is designed to replace a single tile and maintain an unbroken appearance to the roofline whether used at high or low level. The tortured path through the 4mm louvred grille and internal weathering geometry is designed to maintain a 10,000 mm² of airflow whilst channelling any water ingress out of the vent and on to the roof covering.
- In-line and discreet low profile design
- 4mm louvred flyscreen grille
- Integral side lock clip to ensure secure fit
- Suitable for use down to a 20˚ roof pitch
- Profiles suit all top tile manufacturers
- Fully independently wind tunnel tested
- Base outlet feeds directly into roof space
- Vent size - 418mm x 328mm
- Free vent area - 10,000mm2
- Minimum roof pitch - 20 degree
- Maximum headlap - 100mm
- Single person installation
This roof tile vent will suit Double roman Type Roof Tiles.
If you need to connect this vent to mechanical extraction, you will require a an adaptor to convert the rectangular vent entrance on the rear to a circular shape in order to connect to a flexible pipe. Adaptor and Flexi are not included and sold separately.
Mechanical Extraction Adaptor
The Manthorpe range of in-line tile ventilators can also be used as outlet terminals for extraction fans and soil pipe ventilation when used in conjunction with a Manthorpe GTV-AD Flexi Pipe Adaptor and one of the range of GRPA Flexible Pipes. This will convert the rectangular vent outlet to a standard 4 inch diameter pipe opening, which can be connected directly to the outlet of a soil stack or to a extractor fan.
- Quick and easy installation
- Converts vent outlet onto a standard 4" pipe
- Adaptor securely clips to the vent outlet
- Connects to a range of flexible pipe extensions
- Suitable for mechanical extraction fans
- Suitable for soil pipe ventilation
- Adaptor available for 4" to 3" pipes
Flexible Extraction Pipes
GPRA Flexible Pipe is designed for coupling directly to Manthorpe’s slate vent oval spigot, it can also be easily trimmed to fit other types of terminals with a round 110mm diameter connection. The flexible pipe can be used to couple to a 4’’ soil pipe or mechanical extraction equipment and is supplied with its own metal screw clamp for simple fixing.
- Fits the oval spigot of the Manthorpe Slate Vent
- Can be trimmed to suit 4" round connections
- Flexible pipe length of 455mm
- Connects to Manthorpe's tile vent range
- Can be used for mechanical extraction
- GRPA/3 reduces 4" pipes down to 3"
*** This is a Standard Stock Item at our Yard ***
There are many different delivery options available to you for this item. The costs and criteria vary according to item weight, type and size, as well as delivery location.
Simply place your postcode in the delivery box at the checkout and you will be given the relevant options at this point.
If you order Stocked and Non-stocked products at the same time this will lead to the non-stocked items having to be delivered into our yard prior to us getting them out to you or you are collecting them from us. The non-stock items have a quicker and cheaper delivery option which is to be delivered direct by the manufacturer. This option may not be available to you if you mix the two products type in your shopping basket. So, you may have to make two separate purchases to get the best delivery times and costs.
We are constantly updating our items and delivery options and so we aim to provide a more seamless approach very soon.
No reviews have been left for this product, be the first to leave a review