Delivery and Collection Options
We aim to provide a fully comprehensive Delivery and Collection service. Listed below are our delivery options. You will be notified of collection and delivery timescales for all options below:
- Click and Collect. If you select this option when ordering your materials. You will then receive a confirmation of your order and notification when your order is ready for collection from our Yard. Non-stock items will need to be ordered to arrive at our yard and so may these items will not be ready to collect for a few days.
- Local Delivery. We offer a delivery service on our own small fleet of vehicles within the Kent Area. This includes small vans up to Large HGV with crane offload. Please allow up to 10 Working Days for Delivery. We will send you a confirmation of the delivery day.
- Parcel Delivery. We use a variety of parcel couriers to delivery our smaller orders throughout the UK. These are normally traceable by a unique reference number.
- Pallet Network Courier. We use a variety of these companies to deliver our bulk, large and heavy orders throughout the UK. This is available as an economy service 2/3 working days or as a next day service if ordered prior to 9am (Not Guaranteed.) Please note that this service provides unloading by means of a tail lift and pallet truck, the pallet will be left at the roadside, entrance, driveway or pathway only. You can of course unload the vehicle yourself using mechanical means provided by others.
- Hazchem Pallet Network Courier. We use a variety of companies to transport anything that requires special delivery or handling of dangerous items. This is available as an economy service 2/3 working days or as a next day service if ordered prior to 9am (Not Guaranteed.) Please note that this service provides unloading by means of a tail lift and pallet truck, the pallet will be left at the roadside, entrance, driveway or pathway only. You can of course unload the vehicle yourself using mechanical means provided by others.
- Manufacturer Direct Delivery. Some of items are delivered direct to your location by the Manufacturer. Delivery times and vehicles can vary and you will be notified of the delivery day. The majority generally deliver the items within 3/5 working days. This option is always the Quickest and Cheapest option for delivery of Non-Stocked Items.
Please note that not all items shown within our e-commerce shop are held in stock at our Depot. This means that delivery vehicles and lead times will vary and sometimes you may receive multiple deliveries over a few days as the materials are sourced from different locations. If you mix standard stock materials with Non-Stock items or another Brand/Manufacturer in the shopping basket the manufacturers direct delivery option may not show as an option. This is because of the mix of materials from different sources. If so, just add the materials from one brand/manufacturer only and then checkout. Then place an order for the other items separately.
If you require some Clarification or Assistance, please do Get in touch and we would be happy to assist in anyway we can.
You will be notified of the delivery timescale and delivery day once your order has been placed and paid in full, or alternatively you can contact us and we can indicate what these timescales are likely to be.
Please see our Returns page for our full returns policy. Please contact us prior to returning any materials as these may not be returnable, may incur costs or need to go to a different location to our Depot.